Friday, April 4, 2014

Card - pirate birthday

Ahoy there! 
It's a wet day here, and I would much rather be at home playing with my stamps... 

Today I'm bringing you two cards made with fabulous digistamps from A Random Fan - which I was lucky enough to win from the Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge a week or two ago.  This one uses a fun stamp called "Pirate Adventure" and comes with and without the parrot.  The sentiment is one I typed myself before printing out the digi.



Card recipe:
Cardstock/paper: Whisper White card, Real Red card, subtles DSP (all SU!) 
Stamp: Pirate Adventure (A Random Fan)
Colouring medium: Copics
Sentiment: my own
Other: chipboard star (Papermania), yellow paint

Challenges:
A Random Fan: #5: Planes, trains & automobiles

Thanks for visiting! I'll pop the other card up shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment