Thursday, June 26, 2014

Layout - love is the master key

Hello! How is your Thursday going? Ready to slide into the weekend?

The kids are just finishing up their school term this week, how on earth can my baby be half way through year three?? How and when did that happen?

Today I have a quick layout to share that I made up last weekend.  This really is going back to my usual style which is "detailed but flat" - you'll notice I don't use flowers or really bulky embellies very much in my work... I really admire layouts that do flower-up but I just can't do it!  Plus, there's nothing more satisfying than altering a bit of chipboard and splattering some paint..

So what I've done here is splattered some purple paint onto the music sheet, and misted it with gold.  The fence has been left unaltered, but the roses are woven in to secure them against the wood.  The skeleton leaves came from the very depths of my stash, and the black bling just pulled it all together I think!


Layout recipe:
Cardstock/paper: offcuts
Flowers: Kaisercraft, Prima
Wooden fence: Kaisercraft
Doilies: SU!
Skeleton leaves: stash
Black bling: Kaisercraft
Rub on sentiment: stash
Paint: Adirondack
Mist: Tattered Angels

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment