Sunday, June 8, 2014

Layout - pew pew!!!

Do you watch The Big Bang Theory?? I love it and it doesn't matter how many times I have seen the same episodes I still laugh and laugh... And yes I quote the characters too!!! (This morning I quoted Sheldon to The Man while we were out in the car - which of course made him look at me like I was insane since the quote was mid conversation and only really made sense to me... But nevertheless was fitting, witty and totally amusing lol!!!...)

So what has this got to do with my layout? Ever seen the episode where Bernadette plays Halo with the boys and says "pew pew!!!" In that high voice of hers while she's shooting bad guys in the game? That is soooo what I was thinking when I found these photos in my photo box of The Boy shooting targets in the bath. 


Layout recipe:
Cardstock/paper: Echo Park, DCWV
Stamp sets: washi tape (Prima), Polaroid (Kaisercraft), Gorgeous Grunge (SU!), French Foliage (SU! retired)
Inks: Midnight Muse, Real Red, Only Orange, Crumb Cake (all SU!)
Other: washi tape (SU!), black pen, brads (Kaszazz, unknown), circle dies, chipboard arrow, green paint, coils

Challenges:
Stuck?! Sketches: June 1 sketch

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so fun, from the colour combo to the subject matter! So gald you shared with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Wandered here because I'm stuck on my own page. I'm now following you because of everything in this post.
    1) Outstanding page!
    2) Funny title all on it's own, but even cooler because of...
    3) BBT rocks my bobbysocks.

    Thank you for inspiring me today and being so awesome all on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love Big Bang and just as much as YOU do apparently as I must have a layout with the same title and same quote somewhere! LOL But You are so very interesting to read and I have enjoyed this visit immensely. All addictions to Sheldon aside, I love your paper choices the bright background and the how you used those arrows to create directionality. LOVE! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Love the colors and what you've done with your background. Thanks for joining in with us at STuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and bright take on the sketch, love what you have created. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I totally get it! I'm a HUGE fan of Big Bang Theory, too. Such a bright, happy page! LOVE your play on circles! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete