Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Projects coming!!

Happy Tuesday! 

Boy it's been a busy week. School holidays are coming up, and they can't come fast enough! The past fortnight has been a whirlwind of school, appointments, home diy planning and minor disasters (sure it can be fixed, just need to think it out and ask someone at the hardware store for advice I think), sports day yesterday and dress up day today!!! Plus the usual.  I have. Managed to get two layouts done which I was going to submit as part of a DT application, but I'm not sure now - will make a decision and either submit or share soon!!! Also finally got my new All Dressed Up digis printed and one is coloured up ready for a card. So I've been busy but not sharing! 

Have a happy day!!! (I need a nap......) 

No comments:

Post a Comment