Thursday, January 8, 2015

Card - thanks (featuring Whimsy Stamps)

Hello lovelies!

Well, it looks like the summer rain has finally started, bringing an end to the hot and dry conditions we have had in our area for so long.  Not everywhere has been as fortunate as us in receiving some rain though, and if that's you I hope you get some very soon!

Today I have a card to share with you, I think it would almost fall into the CAS category, what do you think? 

 

I love this image - it's Amy from Whimsy Stamps! I really love how it came up during colouring too! Can you believe I bought this stamp for my birthday last year, and I don't think I had even stamped her out yet! I KNOW I KNOW I'M APPALLED TOO!!!!

So I'm counting her as my 'something new' *grin*

I kept the card super simple, because really, such beautiful images don't really need a lot do they?  

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday - #355 what's new?
Simon Says Stamp - something new

Hope you are feeling creative! I'd love to see what you're making... leave me a comment below or feel free to share some creative love over on Facebook!

Love,
OMM xox

2 comments:

  1. Love the pairing of colored and composition! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card - a great design and I love the gorgeous colour scheme!!! Your little Whimsy image is fabulous and beautifully coloured!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete